ZXR10 M6000-S series carrier-class router is ZTE’s large-capacity and high-performance full-service router that is dedicated to 5G, big video/VR/AR, Internet of things and cloud computing era. It is the best choice to build national backbone network, MAN, Cloud Data Center, government & enterprise network, longitudinal network. ZXR10 M6000-S series products provide solutions of intelligent and opened SDN networks for operators and enterprise.
With creative system architecture, ZXR10 M6000 supports seamless upgrade service from 100G to next generation 400G; it is capable of large traffic management and hard QoS support, integrating multi-service capabilities, enabling a number of users to implement fast access. It fully supports MPLS, MPLS VPN and integrated IPv4/v6 dual protocol stacks.
* L2: MAC management, VLAN, QinQ, SuperVLAN, SmartGroup, ATM and PPP
* L3: IPv4 unicast, IPv4 multicast, IPv6 unicast and IPv6 multicast
* MPLS and TE: MPLS L2/L3 VPN, 6vPE, MPLS-TE and DS-TE
* QoS: classification, labeling, traffic supervision, congestion control, queue dispatch, shaping, QPPB and H-QoS
* BRAS: IPoEv4/v6, PPPoEv4/v6, IP Host, L2TP, AAA and multi-machine hot standby
* Reliability: Graceful Restart (GR), FRR, link bundling, TE HotStandby, static TE tunnel protection group, BFD and NSR
* Tunnel: MPLS and GRE
* Clock synchronization: SyncE, IEEE 1588 V2, GPS and BITS
* Security: attack prevention and CPU security protection
* CGN: NAT444, DS-LITE, NAT64, 6RD, IVI, SMART6, NAT LOG, NAT ALG, CGN hot standby
* OAM software: CLI, GUI (NetNumen U31), MPLS VPN NMS, QoS NSM and TE NMS
* OAM: Ethernet OAM, MPLS OAM and SLA Tool (SQA)
* M6000-8S PLUS– With vertical slots, ZXR10 M6000-8S is designed with 12 slots including 8 service line card slots, 2 SRU (switch router unit) and 2 SFU (switch fabric unit)